Pierce County: (253) 581-9420
Thurston County: (360) 754-9252
Appliance Repair Specialists, Inc. currently has openings for Service Technicians. We offer commissions, on-going training, and a fast track program to become an independent contractor. All documents for state registration will be provided.
We look forward to having you form part of our team and grow from the opportunity of this learning experience.
- Job Retraining
- Hands-on Training
- Direct Training From The Manufacturers
- Service/ Diagnostic Training On CD
- Service Manuals
- Electronic Code Book
- Practical Study Tests For Electricians 7D
- Service Training Meetings Through Suppliers
Current Job Openings
- Requires multi-line phones and light bookkeeping. Skills required are organization, reliability, and a positive attitude.
- Prefer at least three years' experience in customer service, dispatching, basic bookkeeping and data entry. Phones can be busy.
- Pay and hours negotiable. Call manager at 253-838-7059 after 3 PM.
Experienced Appliance Technician
- Requires tools, transportation, and a minimum of two years in the trade.
- Must be good with customer service and sales.
- State registration will be provided.